If you haven’t heard about the distinguished Blue Falcon award, today is your lucky day. There are many ways you can earn this title but they all boil down to one theme, you’re a “buddy f**ker.” How can you tell if you are a Blue Falcon you ask?
Here are some common traits shared by all Blue Falcons:
- When asked for volunteers, you start listing off individuals who aren’t doing anything.
- You often find yourself saying “Well so-and-so did it earlier, first sergeant.”
- You’re the reason for company recalls.
- You often hear the sound of buses driving by or “caw, caw” when no buses or birds are present.
- You take credit for things you didn’t do or didn’t do alone.
- Finally, the easiest way to tell if you are a Blue Falcon, is if your buddies buy you this decal.